It's National Eat What You Want Day! What's the Trashiest Food You Love?
It's National Eat What You Want Day! What's the trashiest food you can't resist? A few good ones people came up with include gas station hot dogs . . . ramen . . . Pop Tarts . . . Slim Jims . . . Hot Pockets . . . and everything at Taco Bell.
But let's drill down a little more with another question: What's the TRASHIEST food you can't resist? Someone asked people on Reddit. Here are a few popular answers . . .
1. Gas station hot dogs. Or anything they sell hot at 7-Eleven.
2. Ramen noodles. The kind that come in a pouch and cost 50 cents.
3. American "cheese" slices.
4. Boxed macaroni and cheese.
5. Pop Tarts. Extra props if you don't even bother toasting them.
6. Marie Callender's frozen pot pies.
7. Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
8. Lots of cheap meats got mentions, including boloney, Slim Jims, and Spam.
9. Bagel Bites. Also, Totino's Pizza Rolls and Hot Pockets.
10. Everything on the menu at Taco Bell.